ENTER YOUR DESIGNS!
International Biennial Poster for Peace Exhibition, 2019
“Peace and City” is the theme of International Biennial of Poster for Peace 2019. The designs will show not only the importance of peace to cities, but also the contributions made by cities to world peace.
ALL ARTISTS ARE ENCOURAGED TO SUBMIT DESIGNS!
As the first international city of peace in China and the 169th in the world, Nanjing, China will face up to the past, promote peace through the Poster Biennial and other initiatives, demonstrate inclusiveness and the determination to forge ahead, speak out with sincerity and continue with research, and bring studies and philosophies of peace to the whole world.
Deadline for Consideration/Entry: October 25, 2019
Theme Examples for Reference (All posters about peace acceptable)
- Peace and the City
- Freedom of choice
Global Artist Jury for Choosing Exhibited Designs
- Kan tai-keung/Hong Kong,China
- Finn Nygaard/Denmark
- Ahn Sang-soo/South Korea
- Oded Ezer/Israel
- Fang Cao/China
Guiding Organization: International Cities of Peace
- J. Frederick Arment, Chair, Executive Director, International Cities of Peace (ICP)
- Gabriela Pickett, Ph.D., ICP Board Member and Curator, Missing Peace Art Space
- Gladys Cantelmi, Artistic Director, Museum Rufo Ruffo Medieval Castle
- Grand Award (one from all) Prize:RMB 20,000
• Gold Award (one from all) Prize: RMB 10,000
• Silver Award (two from all) Prize: RMB 5,000
• Bronze Award (five from all) Prize: RMB 3,000
• Special Award (five from all) Prize: RMB 3,000
- Award Certification and Prize will be provided for poster with awards.
- Participation Certification will be provided for all posters selected into exhibition.
- Entry Fee: None
- All posters must be created after 2015
Submission of Works:
- Go to international website: http://ipbp.org.cn/en/register
- Set up an account, enter info, and upload the poster (Home page in English. Secondary pages might require Google Translation: https://translate.google.com/).
- Requirements: A4 size, 300dpi resolution, JPG file format, cmyk color model, each uploaded picture is no bigger than 2M.
- December, 2019 through May, 2020 at The Memorial Hall in Nanjing, China
- In 2020, around the globe
- Nanjing University of the Arts
- The Research Institute of Nanjing Massacre History & International Peace
- Jiangsu International Cultural Exchange Association
- Nanjing International Cultural Exchange Association
WeChat Official Account: IPBP2019
FULL INFORMATION:International Biennial of Poster for Peace 2019
2018 POSTERS AS EXAMPLESpeace poster with description of Creation