Become an important part of the New Generation of Leaders establishing a global culture of peace.
|International Cities of Peace is dedicated to the principle that the most powerful peace building comes from the citizens within a community. Citizen leaders are emerging around the globe, starting initiatives, working with government, building capacity for creating a safer, more prosperous, and dynamic quality of life in their cities.
To facilitate practical, productive, and compassionate leadership, International Cities of Peace offers, in coordination with partners, the following free programs to build important leadership skills.
For more information, contact email@example.com at: info@InternationalCitiesOfPeace.org
Free courses from OPEN UNIVERSITIES AUSTRALIA: Open Universities Australia
• Leadership: Identity, Influence and Power (LEAD) https://www.open2study.com/courses/leadership-identity-influence-power
• Entrepreneurship and Family Business https://www.open2study.com/courses/entrepreneurship-and-family-business
• Negotiation and Conflict Resolution https://www.open2study.com/courses/negotiation-and-conflict-resolution
• Free help for learning English by AGENDA WEB. Hundreds of free exercises in English grammar, pronunciation, vocabulary, verbs. Includes videos, MP3 files, songs, worksheets and tests. No certificate available, only help.
Free Courses From the UNITED STATES INSTITUTE OF PEACE: U.S. Institute of Peace
• General course list: http://www.usip.org/online-courses
• Glossary of Conflict Management: Peace Terms: Glossary of Terms for Conflict Management and Peacebuilding
• Conflict Analysis: Certificate in Conflict Analysis
• Conflict Resolution: Certificate in Interfaith Conflict Resolution
• Conflict Management: Certificate in Negotiation and Conflict Management
• European focus: Certificate in Organizaiton for Security and Cooperation in Europe
Free Courses from the KHAN ACADEMY: Khan Academy
• Entrepreneurship: https://www.khanacademy.org/economics-finance-domain/entrepreneurship2
Free Courses from the METTA CENTER FOR NONVIOLENCE: http://mettacenter.org/research-education/self-study/
I. Introducing Nonviolence
II. Peace and Conflict Studies: Webcasts
III. Nonviolent Action
IV. The Spirituality of Nonviolence
V. Data & Strategy
Free Coursework from the CENTER FOR GLOBAL NONKILLING: http://www.nonkilling.org/node/11
Certificate program not yet available.