ICP SKILLS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM™
This program from International Cities of Peace is provided for leaders and team members of Cities of Peace around the world. This page includes a description of the ICP Valued Provider™ program as well as a listing of Free Online Courses that offer certificates of completion for résumé purposes.
The ICP Skills Development Program™ is intended to provide free opportunities for the Liaisons and Team Members of Cities of Peace to acquire training in specialized areas. Training, workshops, classes, etc. are to be provided free of charge and a Certificate of Completion must be issued to the attendee.
An ICP Value Provider™ (VP) designation is for those consultants and organizations who wish to become an important part of the Cities of Peace Movement toward a culture of peace. Valued Providers (VPs) are acknowledge by the Executive Director of International Cities of Peace for their expertise in a range of skills training.
For more information, contact email@example.com at: info@InternationalCitiesOfPeace.org
FREE ONLINE COURSES
CHECK TO ENSURE THEY OFFER CERTIFICATES OF COMPLETION
Free courses from the United Nations:
Free courses from OPEN UNIVERSITIES AUSTRALIA: Open Universities Australia
• Leadership: Identity, Influence and Power (LEAD) https://www.open2study.com/courses/leadership-identity-influence-power
• Entrepreneurship and Family Business https://www.open2study.com/courses/entrepreneurship-and-family-business
• Negotiation and Conflict Resolution https://www.open2study.com/courses/negotiation-and-conflict-resolution
Free help for learning English by AGENDA WEB. Hundreds of free exercises in English grammar, pronunciation, vocabulary, verbs. Includes videos, MP3 files, songs, worksheets and tests. No certificate available, only help.
Free Courses From the UNITED STATES INSTITUTE OF PEACE: U.S. Institute of Peace
• General course list: http://www.usip.org/online-courses
• Glossary of Conflict Management: Peace Terms: Glossary of Terms for Conflict Management and Peacebuilding
• Conflict Analysis: Certificate in Conflict Analysis
• Conflict Resolution: Certificate in Interfaith Conflict Resolution
• Conflict Management: Certificate in Negotiation and Conflict Management
• European focus: Certificate in Organizaiton for Security and Cooperation in Europe
Free Courses from the KHAN ACADEMY: Khan Academy
• Entrepreneurship: https://www.khanacademy.org/economics-finance-domain/entrepreneurship2
Free Courses from the METTA CENTER FOR NONVIOLENCE: http://mettacenter.org/research-education/self-study/
I. Introducing Nonviolence
II. Peace and Conflict Studies: Webcasts
III. Nonviolent Action
IV. The Spirituality of Nonviolence
V. Data & Strategy
Free Coursework from the CENTER FOR GLOBAL NONKILLING: http://www.nonkilling.org/node/11
Certificate program not yet available.
™ The ICP Skills Development Program is a trademark of Cities of Peace, Inc.
- Cities Listing
- Newsletter Signup