Dubai, United Arab Emirates: City of Peace
Partnership between Peace Without Limits International Organization (PWL) and International Cities of Peace
Welcome to Saif Mohamed Bin Helal Al-Shehhi, Founder and President Supreme of Peace Without Limits International Organization (PWL). In creating Dubai, United Arab Emirates: City of Peace, the humanitarians in the PWL are partnering with International Cities of Peace to create peace cities and collaborations all over the world.
ABOUT PEACE WITHOUT LIMITS (PWL)
Peace Without Limits (PWL) International Organization was founded by Saif Mohammed Bin Helal Al Shehi – Founder and Supreme President, on 20th December, 2008. The concept of this organization was Founder’s own self-imposed thoughts, efforts, and personal financing. PWL is a non-profit organization for International Humanitarian Development adopted by-laws, strives to adhere to the slogan: (freedom & justice & peace development). The Organization’s Board of Trustees consists of elite group of international and regional contributions in humanitarian work and emphasizes importance to peace development and voluntary endeavors from various countries around the world.
The organization helps partnerships, programs, projects and initiatives in various countries of the MENA regions, Europe and the Americas and in all aspects of development which was highly appreciated by many international organizations, governments, universities and research centers and UN entities. The organization’s license was issued in the Republic of the Philippines under No. CN201224899 and the accrediting by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of the Philippines No. S.N11A – 0793442 also was registered under the UN Global Compact No.18571 as NGO Global- registered under the UN NGO Branch.
PWL International Organization is Headquartered in French Republic – Paris. The regional office of the ASAN is located at the Republic of the Philippines the Capital Manila and a branch in the province of Leano Del Sur Marawi City County Mindanao (southern Philippines) and a Regional Office for the Middle East at The Kingdom of Jordon at the capital Amman. GCC Regional Office is located in Dubai, UAE. We also have presence in all the countries of the world through our partners from International organizations and humanitarian agencies and institutions concerned in the field of development and humanitarian action.
Peace Without Limits International Organization shows high importance to development in the areas of women, children, social peace and religions peace, intercultural dialogue & civilizations and counter-terrorism, racial discrimination, religious, ethnic and poverty. All aspects of environment and culture is given high importance, PWL believes in development as a mean to achieve its Noble goals, values and principles .
We are looking forward for a world that plays the Rhythm of Peace in all languages, inspiring the peace vision which is guided by and derived from all Holy Books of three monotheistic religions. Our vision is “The development through peace, however without limits”, considering the various humanitarian heritage we will form higher bridges of communications among different nations which will lead us to a true human globalization that can assure true freedom and dignity for Humanity.
We strive to emphasize the importance of raising a culture of Peace through implementing various programs and initiatives that deals against various humanity crimes, and promotes towards humanity freedom, Justice, and Peace developments. In all our endeavors; we strongly believe in our efforts, the strong support of our partners, and eventually we have
the blessing from God.
ABOUT THE LEADERSHIP
Saif Mohamed Bin Helal Al-Shehhi, Founder and President Supreme, Peace Without Limits
• Diploma in Sharia College of Arabic and Islamic Studies from the University of Imam Muhammad bin Saud University
• Diploma in Law and Science police from Dubai Police Academy
• Environmental activist and social peace and human rights activist
• Founded in 2008 Peace Without limits (PWL) International Organization for international humanitarian Interests
• Launched in January 2009 e-literacy initiative in the religious schools in Afghanistan
• Launched in September 2010 the initiative: Orphan peace.
• In February 2011, put in the foundation stone for the largest development project in Darfur under the name of Peace for Relief and Human Services as the largest city relief in Africa.
• Launched the free African Zone to serve the Sudan and the Central African Republic and Chad and surrounding countries as an economic gateway, providing around 5,000 jobs and creating a development environment unprecedented in the elimination of unemployment and poverty
• Launched the Arab peace Initiative: the largest bloc of the Arab peace organizations and Arab civil society organizations and international organizations to bring social peace in Libya, 2011
• Set up a mechanism to launch the Peace Film & Singing Festival International in 2011 as the first film festival for peace means peace in the environment and social peace and dialogue among religions and civilizations
• Launched Conference of the Sanctity of Blood in the three holy religions in Tripoli, August 2011
• Participated in most international conferences dealing with peace and human rights, including Conference for Interfaith Peace, 2012, and Economic peace conference in the Mediterranean, 2012
• Works with some environmental activists around the world; created Earth Peace Center for water, environment and climate
Peace Without Limits (PWL) International Organization
International Headquarter: Port Van Gogh 2 quai Aulagnier,92600 Asnières-sur-Seine Paris, France
GCC Regional Office: Office 11 A Mohamed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Humantiarian & Charity Building
AlMazmar , Dubai, UAE
ASEAN Regional Office: Manila , -Mindano Office: , Marawi City, Lanao Del Sur,9700 Philippines
Tel.: (+63) 0916-6859173
Middle East Regional Office: Mahmoud Saif – Al Rabia – Amman – Jordon ( Soon)
ABOUT DUBAI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES (excerted from Wikipedia)
The United Arab Emirates is an Arab country in the southeast of the Arabian Peninsula on the Persian Gulf, bordering Oman to the east and Saudi Arabia to the south, as well as sharing sea borders with Qatar and Iran. Located within the United Arab Emirate, Dubai is on the southeast coast of the Persian Gulf and is one of the seven emirates that make up the country. It has the largest population in the UAE (2,106,177) and the second-largest land territory by area (4,114 km2) after Abu Dhabi, the national capital.
Dubai and Abu Dhabi are the only two emirates to have veto power over critical matters of national importance in the country’s legislature. The city of Dubai is located on the emirate’s northern coastline and heads up the Dubai-Sharjah-Ajman metropolitan area. Dubai is nowadays often misperceived as a country or city-state and, in some cases, the UAE as a whole has been described as ‘Dubai’.
The Palm Islands are an artificial archipelago (islands) in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE), off the coast in the Persian Gulf.
The earliest mention of Dubai is in 1095 AD, and the earliest recorded settlement in the region dates from 1799. The Sheikhdom of Dubai was formally established in 1833 by Sheikh Maktoum bin Butti Al-Maktoum when he persuaded around 800 members of his tribe of the Bani Yas, living in what was then the Second Saudi State and now part of Saudi Arabia, to follow him to the Dubai Creek by the Abu Falasa clan of the Bani Yas. It remained under the tribe’s control when the United Kingdom agreed to protect the Sheikhdom in 1892 and joined the nascent United Arab Emirates upon independence in 1971 as the country’s second emirate. Its strategic geographic location made the town an important trading hub and by the beginning of the 20th century, Dubai was already an important regional port.
Today, Dubai has emerged as a cosmopolitan metropolis that has grown steadily to become a global city and a business and cultural hub of the Middle East and the Persian Gulf region. As of 2012, Dubai is the 22nd most expensive city in the world, and the most expensive city in the Middle East. Dubai has also been rated as one of the best places to live in the Middle East, including by American global consulting firm Mercer who rated the city as the best place to live in the Middle East in 2011.
DO YOU THINK YOUR COMMUNITY CAN BE A CITY OF PEACE? SEND AN EMAIL!