Port Harcourt, Nigeria: City of Peace
Welcome to BISHOP DR. AMB. CHIBUIKE J. NWABUEZE and his group, the Global Ambassadors for Peace on Sustainable Development who have established Port Harcourt in the Rivers State of Nigeria as a City of Peace. The group is committed to such peacebuilding endeavors as: providing free medical treatment to the less privileges in order to show love to the disabled persons.
THE GLOBAL AMBASSADOR FOR PEACE ON SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT (GAPOSD)
GAPOSD is a non-Profit, Charitable organization which major focus involves using various, multi-functional civil right program to help our, most disadvantaged, under privileged, minorities as men, widows, women, children and disable persons via the Gaposd multilateral humanitarian systems and activities. Also foster peace among brethren, communities and ensure safety of lives, properties with alternative dispute program in and across the country.
We’re able to reach out those people who are very difficult to reach through a sustainable development programs. We then use these activities to help improve the quality of these disadvantage communities and persons all we are doing is to provide meaningful and positive, education, socio-cultural, spiritual, economic and in overall human development activities for our mostly economically disadvantages, less privileged, nationwide and this is our mission, focus, determination and our hope to make a world a better place for the less privileged person.
When you build a man, you have a build a home, when you build a home, you have build a community, when you build a community, you have build a nation putting smiles in the faces of the less privilege. It is a great and wonderful opportunity to serve God through helping humanity.
Group photo on Peace for the Kings in Port Harcourt.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
1. To foster peace among brethren, communities and to ensure safety of lives, properties with alternative dispute program in and across the country.
2. To educate youths the need to stay away from drugs, cultism through character education programs.
3. Promote gospel outreach in rulers areas and to encourage inter country ministerial relationship among ministries and churches.
4. Provide free medical treatment to the less privileges and show love to the disable persons.
5. Assist those abounded in the prison ensure their freedom and rehabilitate them to integrate them into our society also encourage leaders of all sectors and partner/support foreign, Government, and other agencies efforts through peaceful resolutional programs.
1. we are one family created by one God, this is ultimate reality.
2. Show love to one another without boundaries, ethnicity, race, religion, Class and nationality
3. Be transparent in everything committed into your hands with good accountability to show and live exemplify life as a leader.
4. Joining hands together to cooperate beyond boundaries and to build a sweet and peaceful family as one people.
ABOUT THE LEADERSHIP
BISHOP DR. AMB. CHIBUIKE J. NWABUEZE was born on 17th September 1970 (Male) (Married). He is from Ikwuano Umuahiam, Abia State, Nigeria West Africa. Bishop Dr. Amb Chibuike is a holder of a Diploma in Theology; Diploma in Mission/Leadership; Bachelor of Arts in Leadership/Missions; Master of Art in Leadership/Mission Doctor of Philosophy.
His Lordship, BISHOP DR. AMB. CHIBUIKE J. NWABUEZ, Founder and Chairman of Global Ambassadors for Peace on Sustainable Development
Bishop Chibuike is Founder of Global Ambassadors for Peace on Sustainable Development. He is also the Founder of Heavenly Voice Ministries.
For more information please contact:
Chibuike jude Nwabueze <email@example.com>
ABOUT PORT HARCOURT, NIGERIA
Rivers State, also known simply as Rivers, is one of the 36 states of Nigeria. According to census data released in 2006, the state has a population of 5,185,400, making it the sixth-most populous state in the country. Its capital, Port Harcourt, is the largest city and is economically significant as the centre of Nigeria’s oil industry.
Rivers State is bounded on the South by the Atlantic Ocean, to the North by Imo, Abia and Anambra States, to the East by Akwa Ibom State and to the West by Bayelsa and Delta states. It is home to many indigenous ethnic groups: Ikwerre, Ibani, Opobo, Eleme, Okrika, and Kalabari, Etche, Ogba, Ogoni, Engenni, Obolo and others. The people from Rivers State are known as “Riverians”.
The inland part of the state consists of tropical rainforest; towards the coast the typical Niger Delta environment features many mangrove swamps.
Rivers State, named after the many rivers that border its territory, was part of the Oil Rivers Protectorate from 1885 till 1893, when it became part of the Niger Coast Protectorate. In 1900 the region was merged with the chartered territories of the Royal Niger Company to form the colony of Southern Nigeria. The state was formed in 1967 with the split of the Eastern Region of Nigeria. Until 1996 the state contained the area now known as Bayelsa State.
Its capital, Port Harcourt, is the largest city and is economically significant as the centre of Nigeria’s oil industry. Rivers State is bounded on the South by the Atlantic Ocean, to the North by Imo, Abia and AnambraStates, to the East by Akwa Ibom State and to the West by Bayelsa and Delta states.
DO YOU THINK YOUR COMMUNITY CAN BE A CITY OF PEACE? SEND AN EMAIL!