Everyone is Invited!
Each years since 2012, International Cities of Peace has hosted the Global Feast for Peace during Peace Week, a way for the world to share food together in celebration of friendship and common interest, a tradition as old as the human family. Whether it’s a small family celebration, a large community gathering, or a single person, the Feast for Peace is a simple and profound expression of peace that everyone, no matter how humble or blessed their circumstances, can connect with and enliven the global celebration.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
• Families, neighborhoods, communities, and cities
• Organizations, including faith-based, interfaith and secular
• Businesses, both for-profit and not-for-profit
• Schools from nursery schools to higher education
• Anyone who wishes to express their wish for peace
WHAT TO DO?
Simply dedicate a meal during International Day of Peace or during Peace Week. The gathering can be a formal lunch or a group potluck where people bring a dish
EVERY YEAR, ICP gathers photos of Peace Day gatherings to produce a spectacular video that conveys the excitement that this United Nations sponsored Day creates. Feast for Peace! Send photos to: email@example.com