Mastering the Golden Rule
A FREE COURSE FROM INTERNATIONAL CITIES OF PEACE
The ancient universal human ethic of the Golden Rule
A Skills Course by J. Frederick Arment
Certificate upon Completion — send final Quiz to firstname.lastname@example.org
This course gives the history, the reasoning, and the benefits of the ancient ethic of the Golden Rule. In a few short lessons, you will be able to:
• Understand the depth of Golden Rule logic
• Be aware of the four processes that make the Golden Rule a functioning ethic
• Know the history of the Golden Rule
• Find Golden Rule logic in all major spiritual paths
• Learn how to master application of the Golden Rule in everyday actions
Table of Contents
Section 1: Can You be a Perfect Person?
Section 2: When was the Golden Rule born?
Section 3: What are Ethics and Morality?
Section 4: What Exactly is the Golden Rule?
Section 5: Is the Golden Rule a Social Contract?
Section 6: What are the Four Processes of Golden Rule Practice?
Section 7: What is the Basis of Every Spiritual Tradition?
Section 8: How do you Master the Golden Rule?
Resources and Notes